• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

Proctoring an Exam

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Have you ever proctored an exam? If so, what did you do for the 5 hours and 40 minutes while everyone is taking the exam?

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I am due to proctor an exam on September 21, 2013. When I was taking my PMCC class, I was told that proctors sometimes take their coding books just in case an examinee forgets their books. Is this true and should I take my books? Thanks!

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I just scheduled my test 11/9----there are really not that many convient places near me so I scheduled it about 1 hour driving distance but I am familiar with the area in NJ that it is in....I saw Laureen is scheduled to be a proxy for a test in Oct in another NJ location

I got in at 3 seats remaining---so I grabbed it!!! :)---time to really hit the books!!!

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
I,m taking my second shot at it in Oct and Laureen is proctoring. So COOL. And I feel so much more secure this time.
so you are scheduled just a few weeks before me---how exciting--I wish you luck!!! Do you live near facility where you are testing? I live in Brooklyn, NY but testing in Licroft, NJ---it is an hour drive but I have a good friend that lives up the road from the testing site.